Calendar of Events
Are you having trouble submitting your event below? Email us at [email protected]
The 24th World Congress on Medical Law and Bioethics (www.wcml2018.com) will take place in Tel Aviv from 2-5 September 2018. The main themes of the Congress are Ethical and Legal aspects of Forensic Medicine, Mental Health, Humanitarian Medicine, Health Professions, Ageing and Public Health.
Participants are also encourages to submit their papers to The Davies Awards competition (on the Rights to Health, Old Age, Gerontology, Law and Ethics and Public Health, Law and Ethics) or to the young Scholars competition (under 36 years).
The main goal of this course is to enhance your skills in doing research and writing research papers. The course gives you not only practical knowledge and information, but also allows to practice and master your writing skills. The lectures, discussion and exercises will concern the key elements of research project: writing a research proposal, designing a research plan, choosing a journal, writing a paper, dealing with reviewer and promoting your work through social media.
The workshop is a result of collaboration between the University of Leuven (Belgium) and the Jagiellonian University Medical College (Poland).
The American Society for Bioethics and Humanities’ Annual Conference connects individuals and groups across many disciplines, all with interest in clinical and academic bioethics and health-related humanities. The conference provides a platform for presenting new ideas, debate, discussion, learning and networking with other professionals in related fields.
After participating in this meeting, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss emerging issues in bioethics and the medical humanities
- Discuss and apply recent research findings related to bioethics and the medical humanities
- Reflect on the issues related to the future and uncertainty in bioethics and the medical humanities
Session topics include:
- Clinical ethics and clinical ethics consultation
- Religion, culture and social sciences
- Arts and literature
- Philosophy and history
- Research ethics and empirical research
- Law, public health policy, organizational ethics
- Education and inter-professional studies
- Diversity, disparity and inclusion