New Issue of Trends in Biotechnology is Now Available
May 28, 2009
Trends in BiotechnologyÂ (Volume 27, Issue 6, June 2009) is now available by subscription only.
- “The complexity of cellular dedifferentiation: implications for regenerative medicine” byÂ Gideon Grafi, 329.
- “Interrogating single proteins through nanopores: challenges and opportunities” byÂ Liviu Movileanu, 333.
- “High-throughput cellular microarray platforms: applications in drug discovery, toxicology and stem cell research” byÂ Tiago G. Fernandes, Maria Margarida Diogo, Douglas S. Clark, Jonathan S. Dordick, and Joaquim M.S. Cabral, 342.
- “Convergence of biomarkers, bioinformatics and nanotechnology for individualized cancer treatment” byÂ John H. Phan, Richard A. Moffitt, Todd H. Stokes, Jian Liu, Andrew N. Young, Shuming Nie, and May D. Wang, 350.
- “Polymeric heart valves: new materials, emerging hopes” byÂ Hossein Ghanbari, Helene Viatge, Asmeret G. Kidane, Gaetano Burriesci, Mehdi Tavakoli, Alexander M. Seifalian, 359.
- “Synthetic gene networks: the next wave in biotechnology?” byÂ Kaustubh D. Bhalerao, 368.