A New Edition of Research Ethics is Now Available
March 25, 2019
Research Ethics (vol. 14, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Faking Participant Identity: Vested Interests and Purposeful Interference” by Patricia Fronek and Lynne Briggs
- “(De)constructing Ethical Research Narratives in Criminological Research” by Ian Mahoney and Tony Kearon
- “Pragmatic Clinical Trials and the Consent Process” by Blake Murdoch and Timothy Caulfield
- “Decolonizing Both Researcher and Research and Its Effectiveness in Indigenous Research” by Ranjan Datta
- “Mining Social Media Data: How Are Research Sponsors and Researchers Addressing the Ethical Challenges?” by Joanna Taylor and Claudia Pagliari