A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
January 18, 2019
Nursing Ethics (vol. 25, no. 6, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethical Competence: An Integrative Review” by Kathleen Lechasseur, Chantal Caux, Stéphanie Dollé, and Alain Legault
- “Ethical Climate and Missed Nursing Care in Cancer Care units” by Stavros Vryonides et al.
- “Nurses’ Perception of Ethical Climate at a Large Academic Medical Center” by Donna Lemmenes et al.
- “Nurses’ Perspectives on Moral Distress: A Q Methodology Approach” by Pei-Pei Chen et al.
- “Prioritising Patient Care: The Different Views of Clinicians and Managers” by Helge Skirbekk, Marit Helene Hem, and Per Nortvedt
- “Fostering Trusting Relationships with Older Immigrants Hospitalised for End-of-Life Care” by Megan-Jane Johnstone, Helen Rawson, Alison Margaret Hutchinson, and Bernice Redley
- “Addressing Ethical Concerns Arising in Nursing and Midwifery Students’ Reflective Assignments” by Bridie McCarthy, Joan McCarthy, Anna Trace, and Pamela Grace
- “Undergraduate Nursing Students’ Ability to Empathize: A Qualitative Study” by Anne Kari Tolo Heggestad, Per Nortvedt, Bjørg Christiansen, and Anne-Sophie Konow-Lund
- “Patients’ Moral Views on Coercion in Mental Healthcare” by Reidun Norvoll and Reidar Pedersen
- “The Ethos of Caring within Midwifery: A History of Ideas Study” by Åsa Larsson and Yvonne Hilli