A New Edition of Clinical Ethics Is Now Available
January 11, 2019
Clinical Ethics (vol. 13, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Ethical Concerns of Seeking Consent from Critically Ill, Mechanically Ventilated Patients for Research – A Matter of Possessing Capacity or Surrogate Insight” by Avelino C Verceles and Waqas Bhatti
- “Recognizing Disparities in Health Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs” by Christie Crump
- “Opinions of Nurses on the Ethical Problems Encountered while Working as a Team in Intensive Care Units” by Oya Ögenler et al.
- “Error Trawling and Fringe Decision Competence: Ethical Hazards in Monitoring and Address Patient Decision Capacity in Clinical Practice” by Thomas Hartvigsson, Christian Munthe, and Gun Forsander
- “Self-Report Measure as a Useful Tool to Identify Prenatal Substance Use and Predict Adverse Birth Outcomes” by Yukiko Washio et al.
- “Autonomy, Trust and Ante-Mortem Interventions to Facilitate Organ Donation” by Sarah-Jane Brown