A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
January 4, 2019
JAMA (vol. 320, no. 8, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Comparison of 2 Treatment Models: Precision Medicine and Preventive Medicine” by Bruce M. Psaty, Olaf M. Dekkers, and Richard S. Cooper
- “Data Enclaves for Sharing Information Derived From Clinical and Administrative Data” by Richard Platt and Tracy Lieu
- “Clinical Practice Guidelines:What’s Next?” by Paul G. Shekelle
- “Firearm-Related Mortality:A Global Public Health Problem” by Frederick P. Rivara, David M. Studdert, and Garen J. Wintemute
- “Work Requirements for Health Coverage” by Andy Slavitt