A New Edition of Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities Is Now Available
October 30, 2018
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities (vol. 31, no. 5, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Medical Certificates of Cause of Death for People with Intellectual Disabilities: A Systematic Literature Review” by Fred Dunwoodie Stirton and Pauline Heslop
- “The Added Value of Inclusive Research” by Jan Walmsley, Iva Strnadová, and Kelley Johnson
- “Explicit and Implicit Attitudes towards People with Intellectual Disabilities: The Role of Contact and Participant Demographics” by Aidan J. Murch et al.
- ““LEARN”ing what Is Important to Children and Young People with Intellectual Disabilities when They Are in Hospital” by K. Oulton, D. Sell and F. Gibson
- “A Q-Methodology Study among Caregivers of People with Moderate Intellectual Disabilities on Their Clients’ Health Care: An Example in Oral Health” by A. M. Eijsink, G. Schipper, and J. H. Vermaire
- “Comparisons of Self and Proxy Report on Health-Related Factors in People with Intellectual Disability” by Haleigh M. Scott and Susan M. Havercamp