A New Edition of The Journal of Medicine and Philosophy Is Now Available
October 3, 2018
The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy (vol. 43, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Practice-Oriented Review of Health Concepts” by >Beatrijs Haverkamp, Bernice Bovenkerk, and Marcel F Verweij
- “A New Approach to Defining Disease” by Mary Jean Walker and Wendy A Rogers
- “Boorse’s Theory of Disease: (Why) Do Values Matter?” by Brent M Kious
- “Michel Foucault and the Problematics of Power: Theorizing DTCA and Medicalized Subjectivity” by Black Hawk Hancock
- “An Epistemic Argument for Research-Practice Integration in Medicin” by Robyn Bluhm and Kirstin Borgerson