A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
October 2, 2018
JAMA (vol. 320, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “How HIPAA Harms Care, and How to Stop It” by Donald M. Berwick and Martha E. Gaines
- “HIPAA and Protecting Health Information in the 21st Century” by I. Glenn Cohen and Michelle M. Mello
- “Health Data and Privacy in the Digital Era” by Lawrence O. Gostin, Sam F. Halabi, and Kumanan Wilson
- “Digital Media and Symptoms of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adolescents” by Jenny Radesky
- “The Status of End-of-Life Care in the United States: The Glass Is Half Full” by Ezekiel J. Emanuel
- “Association of Digital Media Use With Subsequent Symptoms of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Among Adolescents” by Chaelin K. Ra et al.