A New Edition of Clinical Ethics Is Now Available
July 12, 2018
Clinical Ethics (vol. 13, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “(Mis)understandings and Uses of ‘Culture’ in Bioethics Deliberations over Parental Refusal of Treatment: Children with Cancer” by Ben Gray and Fern Brunger
- “Ethical Issues Faced by Muslim Patients: An Empirical Study of Muslim and Non-Muslim Students’ Perceptions” by Driton Gjukaj, Daniel Drewniak, and Nikola Biller-Andorno
- “Is ?Surrogacy? an Infertility Treatment?” by Astridur Stefansdottir
- “Conscientious Objection: A Morally Insupportable Misuse of Authority” by Arianne Shahvisi
- “Allowing Harm because We Care: Self-Injury and Harm Minimisation” by Patrick J Sullivan
- “Remuneration in the United States and Mexico: Assessing the Level of Influence on Potential Clinical Research Participants about Their Decision to participate in a Clinical Trial and the Risk of Fraud” by Jose Flores-Figueroa et al.