A New Edition of Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy Is Now Available
July 12, 2018
Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy (vol. 21, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Public Trust and ‘Ethics Review’ as a Commodity: The Case of Genomics England Limited and the UK’s 100,000 Genomes Project” by Gabrielle Natalie Samuel and Bobbie Farsides
- “‘That Is Why I Have Trust’: Unpacking What ‘Trust’ Means to Participants in International Genetic Research in Pakistan and Denmark” by Zainab Sheikh and Klaus Hoeyer
- ” Medicine and Technology. Remarks on the Notion of Responsibility in the Technology-Assisted Health Care” by Waldemar Kwiatkowski
- ” Beyond Integrating Social Sciences: Reflecting on the Place of Life Sciences in Empirical Bioethics Methodologies” by Marcel Mertz and Jan Schildmann
- ” Genome Editing and Assisted Reproduction: Curing Embryos, Society or Prospective Parents?” by Giulia Cavaliere
- ” Danish Sperm Donors and the Ethics of Donation and Selection” by Alison Wheatley
- ” Medicalising Short Children with Growth Hormone? Ethical Considerations of the Underlying Sociocultural Aspects” by Maria Cristina Murano
- ” Against the Integrative Turn in Bioethics: Burdens of Understanding” by Lovro Savi? and Viktor Ivankovi?