A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
July 11, 2018
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 44, no. 5, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Moral Narcissism and Moral Complicity in Global Health and Humanitarian Aid” by Mark Sheehan
- “Institute of Medical Ethics Guidelines for Confirmation of Appointment, Promotion and Recognition of UK Bioethics and Medical Ethics Researchers” by Lucy Frit et al.
- “Developments in the Practice of Physician-Assisted Dying: Perceptions of Physicians Who Had Experience with Complex Cases” by Marianne C Snijdewind et al.
- “Dutch Practice of Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide: A Glimpse at the Edges of the Practice” by Timothy Quill
- “‘He Who Helps the Guilty, Shares the Crime’? INGOs, Moral Narcissism and Complicity in Wrongdoing” by Pete Buth et al.
- “Against Proportional Shortfall as a Priority-Setting Principle” by Samuel Altmann
- “Choice, Pressure and Markets in Kidneys” by Julian Koplin
- “Deemed Consent: Assessing the New Opt-Out Approach to Organ Procurement in Wales” by Andreas Albertsen
- “Dangers of Neglecting Non-Financial Conflicts of Interest in Health and Medicine” by Miriam Wiersma, Ian Kerridge, and Wendy Lipworth
- “Ethical Issues when Modelling Brain Disorders in Non-Human Primates” by Carolyn P Neuhaus