A New Edition of Journal of Law and the Biosciences Is Now Available
July 11, 2018
Journal of Law and the Biosciences (vol. 5, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Critique of National Solidarity in Transnational Organ Sharing in Europe” by Konstantin Tretyakov
- “Cutting Edges and Weaving Threads in the Gene Editing (?)Evolution: Reconciling Scientific Progress with Legal, Ethical, and Social Concerns” by Ana Nordberg et al.
- “The Generic Drug User Fee Amendments: An Economic Perspective” by Ernst R Berndt, Rena M Conti, and Stephen J Murphy
- “The App Will See You Now: Mobile Health, Diagnosis, and the Practice of Medicine in Quebec and Ontario” by Michael Lang and Ma’n H Zawati
- “The Impact of Virtual Reality on Implicit Racial Bias and Mock Legal Decisions” by Natalie Salmanowitz