A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
July 10, 2018
JAMA (vol. 319, no. 18, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Can Retail Clinics Transform Health Care?” byChristine K. Cassel
- “Setting Achievable Benchmarks for Value-Based Payments: No Perfect Solution” by David W. Baker and Susan Yendro
- “Defining Death—Making Sense of the Case of Jahi McMath” by Robert D. Truog
- “Health Care Employment Growth and the Future of US Cost Containment” by Jonathan Skinner and Amitabh Chandra
- “Crowdfunding for Unproven Stem Cell–Based Interventions” by Jeremy Snyder, Leigh Turner, and Valorie A. Crooks