A New Edition of International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care Is Now Available
July 9, 2018
International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (vol. 34, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Successful Implementation of Lean as a Managerial Principle in Health Care: A Conceptual Analysis from Systematic Literature Review” by Riikka Maijala, Sini Eloranta, Tero Reunanen, and Tuija S. Ikonen
- “Cost-Utility Analysis of Private Contracting to Reduce Public Waiting Times for Joint Replacement Surgery” by Jonathan Karnon et al.
- “Tele-Expertise System Based on the Use of the Electronic Patient Record to Support Real-Time Antimicrobial Use” by David Morquin, Roxana Ologeanu-Taddei, Yatrika Koumar, and Jacques Reynes
- “Ethics Evaluation Revealing Decision-Maker Motives: A Case of Neonatal Screening” by Véronique Raimond, Cléa Sambuc, and Leslie Pibouleau
- “Toward A Contingency Model for Hospital-Based Health Technology Assessment: Evidence from Adhophta Project” by Americo Cicchetti et al.
- “Untangling, Unbundling, and Moving Forward: Framing Health Technology Reassessment in the Changing Conceptual Landscape” by Lesley J.J. Soril et al.
- “Exploring Medical Devices: The Use of Risk Assessment Tools and Their Link with Training in Hospitals” by Petra J. Porte et al.