A New Edition of Journal of Bioethical Inquiry Is Now Available
July 6, 2018
Journal of Bioethical Inquiry (vol. 15, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Narrative Identity in Third Party Reproduction: Normative Aspects and Ethical Challenges” by Natacha Salomé Lima
- “Disclosure is Inadequate as a Solution to Managing Conflicts of Interest in Human Research” by Helene Jacmon
- “Truth Disclosure Practices of Physicians in Jordan” by Saif M. Borgan et al.
- “An Exploration of the Protective Effects of Investigators’ Ethical Awareness upon Subjects of Drug Clinical Trials in China” by L. Zhang, X. X. Huang, and H. F. Chen
- “Law as Clinical Evidence: A New Constitutive Model of Medical Education and Decision-Making” by Malcolm Parker et al.
- “Predictive Psychiatric Genetic Testing in Minors: An Exploration of the Non-Medical Benefits” by Arianna Manzini and Danya F. Vears
- “Engendering Harm: A Critique of Sex Selection For ‘Family Balancing'” by Arianne Shahvisi
- “Comparing Non-Medical Sex Selection and Saviour Sibling Selection in the Case of JS and LS v Patient Review Panel: Beyond the Welfare of the Child?” by Malcolm K. Smith and Michelle Taylor-Sands
- “Disciplining Bioethics: The Debate Over Human Embryo Research” by Giulia Cavaliere