A New Edition of Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health Is Now Available
July 5, 2018
Ethics, Medicine, and Public Health (vol. 4, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Biomedical Ethics, Public Health Ethics, and Bioethics: Identifying the Interrelationships Between Three Distinct Fields” by J.P. Spike
- “Praise of a Medical and Public Health Ethics for the 21st Century” by C. Hervé and P. Charlier
- “Principles for Public Health Ethics” by J.P. Spike
- “Ethical Competencies for Public Health Personnel” by L. M. Lee
- “Resolving Disputes among Inter-Professional Codes of Ethics” by S. H. Linder
- “Health Zones in Oregon: Exploring the Ethical Deliberation Process in County Public Health” by K. M. Dirksen, S. D. Present, P. Mason, and D. Emerick
- “How Do Nuclear Medicine Physicians Deal with Ethical Aspects of Communicating Results to Patients after PET Performed for Oncological Indications? A French National Survey ” by S. Gonzalez et al.
- “Court-Ordered Treatment and Toxic Users: Difficulties in Their Implementation” by E. Christin et al.
- “Bioethics North and South: Creating a Common Ground” by S.H. Miles and A.K. Laar
- “Blueprint for Scaling Advance Care Planning Conversations to Medical Practices” by G. E. Bondi
- “An Anthropology of Women’s Body According to the FEMEN Organization” by P. Charlier and S. Deo