A New Edition of Bioethics Is Now Available
June 11, 2018
Bioethics (vol. 32, no. 4, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Indignity and Old Age” by John-Stewart Gordon
- “Are Older People a Vulnerable Group? Philosophical and Bioethical Perspectives on Ageing and Vulnerability” by Claudia Bozzaro, Joachim Boldt, and Mark Schweda
- “Responsibility and Age-Related Dementia” by Petr Frantik
- “The Canary in the Coal Mine: Continence Care for People with Dementia in Acute Hospital Wards as a Crisis of Dehumanization” by Paula Boddington and Katie Featherstone
- “Toward a Global Geroethics – Gerontology and the Theory of the Good Human Life” by Hans-Joerg Ehni, Selma Kadi, Maartje Schermer, and Sridhar Venkatapuram