A New Edition of NanoEthics Is Now Available
March 21, 2018
NanoEthics (vol. 12, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Nanotechnology and Risk Governance in the European Union: the Constitution of Safety in Highly Promoted and Contested Innovation Areas” by Hannot Rodríguez
- “Governing with Ignorance: Understanding the Australian Food Regulator’s Response to Nano Food” by Kristen Lyons and Naomi Smith
- “Decision Support for International Agreements Regulating Nanomaterials” by Ineke Malsch et al.
- “Person Skilled in the Art in Synthetic Biology from Iraqi and Malaysian Perspectives” by Zinatul Ashiqin Zainol and Nabeel Mahdi Althabhawi
- “How to Address the Policy and Ethical Issues Emerging with New Technology. The Case of Synthetic Biology in a Small Country” by Franc Mali