A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
March 16, 2018
Nursing Ethics (vol. 25, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethics Interventions for Healthcare Professionals and Students: A Systematic Review” by Minna Stolt et al.
- “Facilitators and Inhibitors in Developing Professional Values in Nursing Students” by Mahnaz Shafakhah, Zahra Molazem, Mojgan Khademi, and Farkhondeh Sharif
- “Ethics Support in Community Care Makes a Difference for Practice” by Morten Magelssen et al.
- “Impacts of Socratic Questioning on Moral Reasoning of Nursing Students” by Camellia Torabizadeh, Leyla Homayuni, and Marzieh Moattari
- “Incivility Experiences of Nursing Students in South Korea” by Myung Sun Hyun, Jennie C De Gagne, Jeonghwa Park, and Hee Sun Kang
- “Ethics Case Reflection Sessions: Enablers and Barriers” by Cecilia Bartholdson et al.
- “It’s Not All About Moral Reasoning: Understanding the Content of Moral Case Deliberation” by Mia Svantesson, Marit Silén, and Inger James
- “Nurses’ Contributions to the Resolution of Ethical Dilemmas in Practice” by Nichola Ann Barlow, Janet Hargreaves, and Warren P Gillibrand
- “Professional Values and Career Choice of Nursing Students” by Sultan Ayaz Alkaya, ?engül Yaman, and Joyce Simones
- “Ethical Values in Nurse Education Perceived by Students and Educators” by Mahsa Boozaripour, Abbas Abbaszadeh, Mohsen Shahriari, and Fariba Borhani
- “Sustainability in Care Through an Ethical Practice Model” by Linda Nyholm, Susanne Salmela, Lisbet Nyström, and Camilla Koskinen