A New Edition of Developing World Bioethics Is Now Available
March 14, 2018
Developing World Bioethics (vol. 18, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Ethics and Politics of Patient-Physician Mistrust in Contemporary China” by Yunxiang Yan
- “Mistrust of Physicians in China: Society, Institution, and Interaction as Root Causes” by Cheris Shun-ching Chan
- “The Vicious Circle of Patient–Physician Mistrust in China: Health Professionals’ Perspectives, Institutional Conflict of Interest, and Building Trust Through Medical Professionalism” by Jing-Bao Nie et al.
- “Corruption or Professional Dignity: An Ethical Examination of the Phenomenon of “Red Envelopes” (Monetary Gifts) in Medical Practice in China” by Wei Zhu, Lijie Wang, and Chengshang Yang
- “The Social Practice of Medical Guanxi (Personal Connections) and Patient–Physician Trust in China: An Anthropological and Ethical Study” by Xiang Zou, Yu Cheng, and Jing-Bao Nie
- “The Crisis of Patient-Physician Trust and Bioethics: Lessons and Inspirations from China” by Jing-Bao Nie et al.