A New Edition of Medical Law Review Is Now Available
March 12, 2018
Medical Law Review (vol. 26, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Do Hospitals Owe A So-Called ‘Non-Delegable’ Duty of Care to their Patients?” by Christine Beuermann
- “Rhetoric and Reality: User Engagement and Health Care Reform in England” by David P Horton and Gary Lynch-Wood
- “Using and Disclosing Confidential Patient Information and The English Common Law: What are the Information Requirements of a Valid Consent?” by Victoria Chico and Mark J Taylor
- “Protecting me from my Directive: Ensuring Appropriate Safeguards for Advance Directives in Dementia” by Cressida Auckland
- “A Human Rights Perspective of Assisted Suicide: Accounting for Disparate Jurisprudence” by Stevie S Martin