A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
March 9, 2018
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 378, no. 8, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Psychology of Clinical Decision Making — Implications for Medication Use” by J. Avorn
- “Controlling the Swing of the Opioid Pendulum” by G. Comerci, Jr., J. Katzman, and D. Duhigg
- “Our Other Prescription Drug Problem” by A. Lembke, J. Papac, and K. Humphreys
- “Federal Right-to-Try Legislation — Threatening the FDA’s Public Health Mission” by S. Joffe and H.F. Lynch
- A Framework for Ethical Payment to Research Participants” by L. Gelinas and Others