A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
March 9, 2018
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 44, no. 3, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Addressing Ethical Challenges in HIV Prevention Research with People Who Inject Drugs” by Liza Dawson et al.
- “Vulnerability in the Clinic: Case Study of a Transcultural Consultation” by Melissa Dominicé Dao
- “The Rise of Reimbursement-Based Medicine: The Case of Bone Metastasis Radiation Treatment” by Marcos Santos, Jan Helge Solbakk, and Volnei Garrafa
- “Medical and Bioethical Considerations in Elective Cochlear Implant Array Removal” by Maryanna S Owoc et al.
- “Donor Blood Screening and Moral Responsibility: How Safe Should Blood Be?” by Marcel Verweij and Koen Kramer
- “The Disvalue of Death in the Global Burden of Disease” by Carl Tollef Solberg, Ole Frithjof Norheim, and Mathias Barra
- “Is Consistency Overrated?” by S Andrew Schroeder
- “The ‘French Exception’: The Right to Continuous Deep Sedation at the End of Life” by Ruth Horn