A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
March 7, 2018
Nursing Ethics (vol. 25, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Concept Analysis of Moral Courage in Nursing: A Hybrid Model” by Afsaneh Sadooghiasl, Soroor Parvizy, and Abbas Ebadi
- “Ethical Competency of Nurse Leaders: A Qualitative Study” by Maasoumeh Barkhordari-Sharifabad, Tahereh Ashktorab, and Foroozan Atashzadeh-Shoorideh
- “Autonomy and Dignity of Patients with Dementia: Perceptions of Multicultural Caretakers” by Miriam Ethel Bentwich, Nomy Dickman, and Amitai Oberman
- “Restraints in Daily Care for People with Moderate Intellectual Disabilities” by Anne Pier S Van der Meulen, Maaike A Hermsen, and Petri JCM Embregts
- “Conflict in the Intensive Care Unit: Nursing Advocacy and Surgical Agency” by Kristen E Pecanac and Margaret L Schwarze
- “Reliability and Validity of the Salford-Scott Nursing Values Questionnaire in Turkish” by Hatice Ulusoy, Güngör Güler, Gülay Y?ld?r?m, and Ecem Demir
- “Ethical Challenges when Using Coercion in Mental Healthcare: A Systematic Literature Review” by Marit Helene Hem, Elisabeth Gjerberg, Tonje Lossius Husum, and Reidar Pedersen
- “Ethical Dimensions of Paediatric Nursing: A Rapid Evidence Assessment” by Annamaria Bagnasco et al.