A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
March 6, 2018
JAMA (vol. 319, no. 6, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Language, Science, and Politics: The Politicization of Public Health ” by Lawrence O. Gostin
- “Ascent to the Summit of the CME Pyramid” by Robin Stevenson and Donald E. Moore Jr
- “Evolution of Continuing Medical Education: Promoting Innovation Through Regulatory Alignment” by Graham T. McMahon and Susan E. Skochelak
- “Disclosures in Nutrition Research: Why It Is Different” by John P. A. Ioannidis and John F. Trepanowski
- “Association of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Provision With Prenatal Care Use and Birth Outcomes” by Jamie R. Daw and Benjamin D. Sommers