A New Edition of Public Understanding of Science Is Now Available
March 6, 2018
Public Understand of Science (vol. 27, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Disengaged in Science Communication: How Not to Count Audiences and Publics” by Maureen Burns and Fabien Medvecky
- “Nanotechnology Is Like … The Rhetorical Roles of Analogies in Public Engagement” by Claudia Schwarz-Plaschg
- “Changes in the Influence of Affect and Cognition Over Time on Consumer Attitude Formation Toward Nanotechnology: A Longitudinal Survey Study” by Roxanne I. van Giesen, Arnout R.H. Fischer, and Hans C.M. van Trijp
- “Public Understanding of One Health Messages: The Role of Temporal Framing” by Sungjong Roh, Laura N. Rickard, Katherine A. McComas, and Daniel J. Decker
- “Public Engagement in Malawi Through a Health-Talk Radio Programme ‘Umoyo Nkukambirana’: A Mixed-Methods Evaluation” by Deborah Nyirenda et al.