A New Edition of The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy Is Now Available
March 5, 2018
The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy (vol. 43, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Chromosome Screening Using Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Beyond Trisomy-21: What to Screen for and Why It Matters” by Kristien Hens
- “The Ethics of General Population Preventive Genomic Sequencing: Rights and Social Justice” by Clair Morrissey and Rebecca L Walker
- “Two Ways to Kill a Patient” by Ben Bronner
- “Schemata, CONSORT, and the Salk Polio Vaccine Trial” by Charles J Kowalski and Adam J Mrdjenovich
- “Serial Participation and the Ethics of Phase 1 Healthy Volunteer Research” by Rebecca L Walker, Marci D Cottingham, and Jill A Fisher