A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
March 5, 2018
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 44, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Bioethics and Multiculturalism: Nuancing the Discussion” by Chris Durante
- “Penile Transplantation As an Appropriate Response to Botched Traditional Circumcisions in South Africa: An Argument Against” by Keymanthri Moodley and Stuart Rennie
- “Assessment of Orientation Practices for Ethics Consultation at Harvard Medical School-Affiliated Hospitals” by Danish Zaidi and Jennifer C Kesselheim
- “Ethical Behaviour of Physicians and Psychologists: Similarities and Differences” by Michall Ferencz Kaddari, Meni Koslowsky, and Michael A Weingarten
- “Increasing Organ Donation Rates by Revealing Recipient Details to Families of Potential Donors” by David Shaw and Dale Gardiner
- “Freedom of Conscience in Europe? An Analysis of Three Cases of Midwives with Conscientious Objection to Abortion” by Valerie Fleming, Beate Ramsayer, and Teja Škodi? Zakšek
- “Against Lifetime QALY Prioritarianism” by Anders Herlitz
- “Informed Consent in Cluster Randomised Trials: New and Common Ethical Challenges” by Sapfo Lignou
- “Perceptions of Control and Unrealistic Optimism in Early-Phase Cancer Trials” by Lynn A Jansen et al.
- “What Is the Ethics of Ageing?” by Christopher Simon Wareham