A New Edition of Bioethics Is Now Available
February 28, 2018
Bioethics (vol. 32, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Judgments of Moral Responsibility in Tissue Donation Cases” by John Beverley and James Beebe
- “Enthusiastic Portrayal of 3D Bioprinting in the Media: Ethical Side Effects” by Frederic Gilbert, John Noel M. Viaña, Cathal D. O’Connell, and Susan Dodds
- “Different Games of Moral Bioenhancement” by Vojin Raki? and Harris Wiseman
- “The Epistemic Costs of Compromise in Bioethics” by Katrien Devolder and Thomas Douglas
- “From Applied Ethics to Empirical Ethics to Contextual Ethics” by Barry Hoffmaster