A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
February 28, 2018
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 378, no. 2, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Swallowing a Spy — The Potential Uses of Digital Adherence Monitoring” by L. Rosenbaum
- “In-Person Health Care as Option B” by S. Duffy and T.H. Lee
- “Plague in Madagascar — A Tragic Opportunity for Improving Public Health” by P.S. Mead
- “Massachusetts’ Proposed Medicaid Reforms — Cheaper Drugs and Better Coverage?” by B.D. Sommers and A.S. Kesselheim
- “Transfer of Fresh Versus Frozen Embryos in Ovulatory Women” by Y. Shi et al.