A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
February 27, 2018
JAMA (vol. 319, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “Is Single Payer the Answer for the US Health Care System?” by Victor R. Fuchs
- “Canada as Single-Payer Exemplar for Universal Health Care in the United States: A Borderline Option” by C. David Naylor
- “What This Computer Needs Is a Physician: Humanism and Artificial Intelligence” by Abraham Verghese, Nigam H. Shah, and Robert A. Harrington
- “Pediatric Exclusivity and Regulatory Authority: Implications of Amgen v HHS” by Jeanie Kim, Joseph S. Ross, and Amy Kapczynski
- “Disparities in Live Donor Kidney Transplantation: Related to Poverty, Race, or Ethnicity?” by Colleen L. Jay and Francisco G. Cigarroa