A New Edition of JAMA Internal Medicine Is Now Available
February 26, 2018
JAMA Internal Medicine (vol. 178, no. 1, 2018) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Supreme Court Ruling in Sandoz v Amgen: A Victory for Follow-on Biologics” by Ameet Sarpatwari, Abbe R. Gluck, and Gregory D. Curfman
- “Scientific Trials—In the Laboratories, Not the Courts” by Nicolas Bagley, Aaron E. Carroll, and Pieter A. Cohen
- “The Achilles Heel of Medical Cannabis Research—Inadequate Blinding of Placebo-Controlled Trials” by David Casarett
- “Science Requires Open Discourse” by Mitchell H. Katz and Rita F. Redberg
- “Care Planning for Inpatients Referred for Palliative Care Consultation” by Kara Bischoff et al.