A New Edition of Clinical Ethics Is Now Available
February 23, 2018
Clinical Ethics (vol. 12, no. 4, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Clinicians’ Perspectives on the Duty of Candour: Implications for Medical Ethics Education” by George E Fowler and Pirashanthie Vivekananda-Schmidt
- “Ethical Controversies in the Process of Formulating New National Guidelines on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Sweden” by Anders Ågård, Anders Bremer, Karl Sallin, and Ingemar Engström
- “The Applicability of Official Professionalism Recommendations in the Emergency Department” by Amirhosein Jahanshir, Hojat S Motahar, Morteza Saeedi, and Elnaz Vahidi
- A Decision-Making Tool for Building Clinical Ethics Capacity Among Irish Health Professionals” by Louise Campbell and Joan McCarthy
- A Survey of Haitian Attitudes Towards Informed Consent” by Caitlin D Sutton and Grant C Lynde