A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
February 22, 2018
Nursing Ethics (vol. 24, no. 8, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Moral Courage in Nursing: A Concept Analysis” by Olivia Numminen, Hanna Repo, and Helena Leino-Kilpi
- Trends in Nursing Ethics Research: Mapping the Literature Production” by Helena Blažun Vošner et al.
- A Grounded Theory of Humanistic Nursing in Acute Care Work Environments” by Mojgan Khademi, Eesa Mohammadi, and Zohreh Vanaki
- The Impact of Ethical Climate Types on Nurses’ Behaviors in Bosnia and Herzegovina” by M Sait Dinc and Alma Huric
- Spiritual Development in Iranian Nurses” by Shirmohammad Davoodvand, Abbas Abbaszadeh, and Fazlollah Ahmadi
- Nurses’ Care Practices at the End of Life in Intensive Care Units in Bahrain” by Catherine S O’Neill, Maryam Yaqoob, Sumaya Faraj, and Carla L O’Neill
- An Ethical Analysis of a Home Visit Case Study” by Artur Dalfó Pibernat et al.