A New Edition of Science and Engineering Ethics Is Now Available
February 14, 2018
Science and Engineering Ethics (vol. 23, no. 6, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Promoting Virtue or Punishing Fraud: Mapping Contrasts in the Language of ‘Scientific Integrity’” by S. P. J. M. Horbach and W. Halffman
- “Ethics, Nanobiosensors and Elite Sport: The Need for a New Governance Framework” by Robert Evans, Michael McNamee, and Owen Guy
- “The Slippery Slope Argument in the Ethical Debate on Genetic Engineering of Humans” by Douglas Walton
- “Experience and Attitudes Toward Informed Consent in Pharmacy Practice Research: Do Pharmacists Care?” by Dušanka M. Krajnovi? and Dragana D. Joci?
- “Synthetic Biology, Genome Editing, and the Risk of Bioterrorism” by Marko Ahteensuu
- “Public Perceptions of Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Malaysia” by Angelina P. Olesen, Siti Nurani Mohd Nor, Latifah Amin, and Anisah Che Ngah