A New Edition of Journal of Genetic Counseling Is Now Available
January 10, 2018
Journal of Genetic Counseling (vol. 26, no. 6, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “When to Consider Risk-Reducing Mastectomy in BRCA1/BRCA2 Mutation Carriers with Advanced Stage Ovarian Cancer: A Case Study Illustrating the Genetic Counseling Challenges” by Beverley Speight and Marc Tischkowitz
- “Public’s Views toward Return of Secondary Results in Genomic Sequencing: It’s (Almost) All about the Choice” by Kerry A. Ryan et al.
- “Influence of Genetic Counseling Graduate Program Websites on Student Application Decisions” by Kristina M. Ivan
- “A Qualitative Look into Israeli Genetic Experts’ Insights Regarding Culturally Competent Genetic Counseling and Recommendations for Its Enhancement” by Merav Siani and Orit Ben-Zvi Assaraf
- “Utilization of Genetic Counseling after Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: Findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study” by Diane R Koeller et al.
- “‘They Just Want to Know’ – Genetic Health Professionals’ Beliefs About Why Parents Want to Know their Child’s Carrier Status” by Danya F. Vears, Clare Delany, John Massie, and Lynn Gillam
- “Parental Perspectives on Pharmacological Clinical Trials: a Qualitative Study in Down Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome” by Victoria Reines et al.