A New Edition of Developing World Bioethics Is Now Available
January 10, 2018
Developing World Bioethics (vol. 17, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “From Ethical Exceptionalism to Ethical Exceptions: The Rule and Exception Model and the Changing Meaning of Ethics In German Bioregulation” by Kathrin Braun
- “The Italian Way to Stem Cell Research: Rethinking the Role of Catholic Religion in Shaping Italian Stem Cell Research Regulations” by Lorenzo Beltrame
- “Cell Churches and Stem Cell Marketing in South Korea and the United States” by Douglas Sipp
- “Zika, Contraception and the Non-Identity Problem” by Keyur Doolabh
- “Social Responsibility and the State’s Duty to Provide Healthcare: An Islamic Ethico-Legal Perspective” by Aasim I. Padela