A New Edition of The New Bioethics Is Now Available
January 10, 2018
The New Bioethics (vol. 23, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Evidence of Biased Advertising in the Case of Social Egg Freezing” by Christopher Barbey
- “Ethical Considerations in Microbial Therapeutic Clinical Trials” by Michael H. Woodworth et al.
- “Transplanting the Body: Preliminary Ethical Considerations” by Lantz Fleming Miller
- “Emerging Ethical Issues in Restorative Dentistry” by John W. Nicholson
- “The Moral Inadequacy of Cremation” by Toni C. Saad
- “Where Science and Ethics Meet” by Bethan Lever