A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
January 10, 2018
JAMA (vol. 318, no. 18, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “FDA’s Innovative Plan to Address the Enormous Toll of Smoking” by Kenneth E. Warner and Steven A. Schroeder
- “The Critical Role of Biomedical Research in Pandemic Preparedness” by Hilary D. Marston, Catharine I. Paules, and Anthony S. Fauci
- “Global Budgets for Safety-Net Hospitals” by Joshua M. Sharfstein, Sule Gerovich, and David Chin
- “Death by Gun Violence—A Public Health Crisis” by Howard Bauchner et al.
- “The High Costs of Unnecessary Care” by Aaron E. Carroll