A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
December 27, 2017
JAMA (vol. 318, no. 16, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “An HIV Vaccine Is Essential for Ending the HIV/AIDS Pandemic” by Anthony S. Fauci
- “Ten Steps the Federal Government Should Take Now to Reverse the Opioid Addiction Epidemic” by Andrew Kolodny and Thomas R. Frieden
- “Reframing the Opioid Epidemic as a National Emergency” by Lawrence O. Gostin, James G. Hodge Jr, and Sarah A. Noe
- “FDA Approval of Nonadjunctive Use of Continuous Glucose Monitors for Insulin Dosing: A Potentially Risky Decision” by Alan R. Shapiro
- “Robotic-Assisted Surgery: Balancing Evidence and Implementation” by Jason D. Wright