A New Edition of JAMA Is Now Available
December 26, 2017
JAMA (vol. 318, no. 15, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Pathway to Patient Data Ownership and Better Health” by Katherine A. Mikk, Harry A. Sleeper amd Eric J. Topol
- “The Misuse of Meta-analysis in Nutrition Research” by Neal D. Barnard, Walter C. Willett, amd Eric L. Ding
- “Mitigating the Mental and Physical Health Consequences of Hurricane Harvey” by James M. Shultz and Sandro Galea
- “Taking the ‘Public’ Out of Public Reporting of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention” by Rishi K. Wadhera and Deepak L. Bhatt
- “Admitting Elderly Patients to the Intensive Care Unit—Is it the Right Decision?” by Derek C. Angus
- “End-of-Life Care Among Immigrants: Disparities or Differences in Preferences?” by Michael O. Harhay and Scott D. Halpern
- “Acute Zika Virus Infection as a Risk Factor for Guillain-Barré Syndrome in Puerto Rico” by Emilio Dirlikov et al.