A New Edition of Ethics & Medicine Is Now Available
December 15, 2017
Ethics & Medicine (vol. 33, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Moral Significance of Pain for Synthetic Human Entities Derived from Embryo-Like Cell” by William P. Cheshire, Jr.
- Telling the Truth in Therapeutic Encounters” by Joshua D. Niforatos, Gregory W. Rutecki, and F.D. Yates, Jr.
- Patient Medical Consent from an Islamic Perspective” by Taghreed Ayyad, Ammar Al-Kashimiri, and Sina Muscati
- Slathered, Zapped, Nipped, and Tucked: An Ethical Analysis of Cosmetic Dermatology” by Barbara, J. Lowe
- The Trinitarian Nature of Biblical Bioethics: A Theological Corrective to Frame’s Philosophical Paradigm” by Daniel Heimbach
- The Higher-Brain Concept of Death: A Christian Theological Appraisal” by Allen H. Roberts, II