A New Edition of Ethics & Medicine Is Now Available
December 15, 2017
Ethics & Medicine (vol. 33, no. 2, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Telemedicine and the Ethics of Medical Care at a Distance” by William P. Cheshire, Jr.
- “When Parents Disagree” by Helen O. Williams
- “CRISPR – Cas9: The Latest Fashion in Designer Babies” by Daryl F. Sas and Hannah Martin Lawrenz
- “Length and Format of Informed Consent Forms in Clinical Trails in Different Patent Populations (Pediatric, Adult, Elderly) Base on Samples from Poland” by Agata Bloswick and Dr. Hab. Agnieszka Skowron
- “Three End-of-Life Cases: Resolving Their Moral Dilemmas” by Renee Mirkes