A New Edition of Ethics & Medicine Is Now Available
December 15, 2017
Ethics & Medicine (vol. 32, no. 3, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Robot Will See You Now: Can Medical Technology Be Professional?” by William P. Cheshire
- “What is the Role of the Church When a National Government Has Internal Healthcare Policies That Fail Its Own Citizens” by Nellie Wamaitha and Mary B. Adam
- “Towards a Proportionist Approach to Moral Decision Making in Medicine” by Paul Walker and Terence Lovat
- “The Difference between Moral Status and Moral Value Applied to the Ethical Evaluation of the Use of HiPS Cells” by Gloria Casanova, Lucia Gomez-Totay, and Justo Aznar
- “Human Enhancement, the Person, and Posthuman Personhood” by Grzegorz Holub