A New Edition of Ethics & Medicine Is Now Available
December 15, 2017
Ethics & Medicine (vol. 32, no. 2, 2016) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Elemental Ethicon” by William P. Cheshire, Jr., MD
- “Morality and Ethical Theories in the Context of Human Behavior” by Irina Filip, Neeta Saheba, Bryan Wick, and Amir Radfar
- “A Metaphysical Definition of Death” by Margaret M. Sealey
- “Virtue as Mediator: Informing Health Care Issues Through Virtue Ethics and Scripture” by Stephen Meawad
- “An Aristotlian -Thomistic Moral Analysis of Two Cases of Medical Induction for Previable Infants” by Renee Mirkes