A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
December 19, 2017
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 43, no. 10, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Ethics of Patient Activation: Exploring Its Relation to Personal Responsibility, Autonomy and Health Disparities” by Sophia H Gibert, David DeGrazia, and Marion Danis
- “Family Presence During Resuscitation: Extending Ethical Norms from Paediatrics to Adults” by Christine Vincent and Zohar Lederman
- “Is There a Place for CPR and Sustained Physiological Support in Brain-Dead Non-Donors?” by Stephen D Brown
- “Antimicrobial Stewardship Programmes: Bedside Rationing by Another Name?” by Simon Oczkowski
- “Using Stem Cell-Derived Gametes for Same-Sex Reproduction: An Alternative Scenario” by Seppe Segers et al.
- “Bridging the Education–Action Gap: A Near-Peer Case-Based Undergraduate Ethics Teaching Programme” by Wing May Kong and Selena Knight
- “The Moral Bioenhancement of Psychopaths” by Elvio Baccarini and Luca Malatesti
- “Nudge Me, Help My Baby: On Other-Regarding Nudges” by Hafez Ismaili M’hamdi, Medard Hilhorst, Eric A P Steegers, and Inez de Beaufort
- “Empirical Evidence Against Placebo Controls” by Sadhvi Batra and Jeremy Howick
- “Pathogenic Variants in the Healthy Elderly: Unique Ethical and Practical Challenges” by Paul Lacaze et al.