A New Edition of Global Health: Science and Practice Is Now Available
December 18, 2017
Global Health: Science and Practice (vol. 5, no. 3, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Maternal Death Surveillance and Response: A Tall Order for Effectiveness in Resource-Poor Settings” by Marge Koblinsky
- “Implementing Maternal Death Surveillance and Response in Kenya: Incremental Progress and Lessons Learned” by Helen Smith et al.
- “Family Planning in the Context of Latin America’s Universal Health Coverage Agenda” by Thomas Fagan et al.
- “Upgrading Supply Chain Management Systems to Improve Availability of Medicines in Tanzania: Evaluation of Performance and Cost Effects” by Marasi Mwencha et al.
- “Increasing Contraceptive Access for Hard-to-Reach Populations With Vouchers and Social Franchising in Uganda” by Benjamin Bellows et al.
- “Overcoming Operational Challenges to Ebola Case Investigation in Sierra Leone” by Samuel T Boland et al.