A New Edition of Nursing Ethics Is Now Available
December 8, 2017
Nursing Ethics (vol. 24, no. 6, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Effects of Ethics Education on Moral Sensitivity of Nursing Students” by Hye-A Yeom, Sung-Hee Ahn, and Su-Jeong Kim
- “Religion, Judaism, and the Challenge of Maintaining an Adequately Immunized Population” by Chaya Greenberger
- ‘Relationship-Based Nursing Care and Destructive Demands by Margareth Kristoffersen and Febe Friberg
- Professional Values, Job Satisfaction, Career Development, and Intent to Stay” by Susan Yarbrough, Pam Martin, Danita Alfred, and Charleen McNeill
- Ethical Issues in Action-Oriented Research in Indonesia” by Rini Rachmawaty
- ‘Against Dichotomies” by Inge van Nistelrooij and Carlo Leget
- “Violence Against New Graduated Nurses in Clinical Settings” by Hossein Ebrahimi et al.
- “Personal and Professional Values Held by Baccalaureate Nursing Students” by Hülya Kaya, Burçin I?ik, Emine ?enyuva, and Nurten Kaya
- “Evaluating the Effect of Three Teaching Strategies on Student Nurses’ Moral Sensitivity” by Hsiao Lu Lee, Shu-He Huang, and Chiu-Mieh Huang
- “Dignity in Long-Term Care” by Jennifer Kane and Kay de Vries
- “Ethical and Cultural Striving” by Veslemøy Egede-Nissen, Gerd Sylvi Sellevold, Rita Jakobsen, and Venke Sørlie