A New Edition of Nursing Philosophy Is Now Available
December 8, 2017
Nursing Philosophy (vol. 18, no. 4, 2017) is available online by subscription only.
- “Can Nursing Epistemology Embrace p-Values?” by Christine H. K. Ou, Wendy A. Hall, and Sally E. Thorne
- “Person-Centred Care Dialectics—Inquired in the Context of Palliative Care” by Joakim Öhlén et al.
- “Jürgen Habermas and the Dilemmas of Experience of Disability” by Krzysztof Pezdek and Wojciech Doli?ski
- “Rhetoric Versus Reality: The Role of Research in Deconstructing Concepts of Caring” by Dawn Freshwater et al.
- “Reconciling Conceptualisations of the Body and Person-Centred Care of the Older Person with Cognitive Impairment in the Acute Care Setting” by Carole Rushton and David Edvardsson